C.P. & Berar E. S. College, Nagpur.
Two Days Multidisciplinary National Virtual Conference on 8th & 9th March 2022
Sponsored by Indian Council of Social Science Research,WRC,Mumbai
Social Implication of Artificial Intelligence on Women Athlete, Women Health and Nutrition in Light of COVID -19 Pandemic
Full Paper Submission Guidelines
Authors are instructed to follow the below guidelines for submission of the Full Paper Submission.
Full Paper Structure
1. Research Paper must be typed in the following format only. (Unicode Fonts only)
- Type of File : Microsoft Word Document(.docx) (Word 2016)
- Font (English) : Times New Roman
- Font Size (English) : Title = 16, Sub-Title = 14, Text = 12
- Font ( Hindi ) : Krutidev-10
- Font Size (Hindi ) : Title = 20, Sub-Title = 16, Text = 14
2. Research Paper must contain the following elements:
- Title of the Research Paper
- Details of an Author (Name, Designation, College Name, Mob. No., Email etc.)
- Abstract with 200 words & Key-Words
- Body of Research Paper
- Author should adopt the APA standard references policy for citation & references.
- Word limit for the entire research paper is 1500-2000 words.
3. Author’s, Co-author’s name should be without any titles like Dr./Prof./Mr./Mrs. etc.
4. The article is to be uploaded in soft copy with Registration fee Transaction ID. The soft copy is to be uploaded on the following link.
5. Research Papers will be checked using recognized Urkund (Original) or any other plagiarism Software for plagiarism check.
6. You will receive an acknowledgement mail after full paper submission.
7. Importance will be given to articles with original research in the subject.
8. The author should specify that the article is his/her own research and has not been copied or imitated by others. Download Certificate of Authorization from Here
9. Any modification in the paper will not be accepted after the final submission date.
10. Write / Call coordinator as soon as possible, in case of registration beyond deadlines.
11. The author will be informed within a period of one months whether the article is accepted for publication. No correspondence should be made by the authors.
12. The decision of PEER- Review Committee / Editorial Board of Journal shall be final regarding the Acceptance of the Research Paper.
13. Download Format Template link –formate for template word mail file
14. Please underline the presenting Author.
15.Leave a space of at least 2.5 cm or 1.0 inch on the bottom of the text. Page numbers will be printed there.
Once you have prepared your Research Paper according to the above-mentioned guidelines,
After submission, you will receive an acknowledgment of the receipt of your paper via an email, within three working days.
If you do not hear back from us, please feel free to write to us immediately at [email protected]